We would be pleased to answer your questions in person. But if you just want to get a quick overview, you might find the answer here.
I have an apartment in Berlin, I would like to rent it out as furnished. What should I do first?
- Fill out the contact form or simply give us a call!
How do I find the right tenant quickly? Are you also broker agency?
- Homefacility is not a broker agency! Until recently, property management and brokering were legally separated in Berlin in order to avoid conflicts of interest. We made a decision to continue to concentrate on our core competencies and to devote our attention to the management of furnished accommodation rented out for periods of time. We would like to help you offer your own apartment on-line or to bring you into contact with our trustworthy and experienced partners. You can find these in the list of links under "Contact".
I would like to rent out my apartment for the best possible price but I have no experience in terms of which features are important. How can you help me?
- If you like, we can visit your new rooms together. We would be pleased to inform you about what equipment criteria must be observed. Or you can take our furnishing service. In this case, you can leave it all to us. From the colour of the walls to the wireless connection; we equip your apartment completely and according to your budget. On this homepage, you can find examples of apartments that have already been furnished under “References".
What wilI I need to take care of myself even if I commission you?
- We offer you two different management models. With the Basic Package, you choose our "all-round carefree package". We take care of everything that is, or may be, important: right from the continuous optimisation of the rental price and account management to the bath towels. The costs for this amount to 12% of your gross monthly rent.
- The Basic Package Light includes the fundamental activities incurred for the rental of a furnished apartment, such as inspections, takeover and acceptance reports and organisation of the final cleaning. For this, you pay a one-off fee of 20% of your first gross rent. That’s it.
Is it possible to continue to use the apartment yourself?
- Because your apartment is only rented out for periods specified by you, it is quite unproblematic to also schedule in phases in which you can take advantage of your apartment yourself. Talk to us. Together we will find a solution.
What happens if my tenant causes any damage?
- We’ll take care of it! Whether the new procurement of inventory, repairs or the services of any kind of tradesmen - if you have booked the Basic Package, we will ensure that your apartment is always in excellent condition. If the damage was caused by the tenant, we will turn to them for the payment of the costs. Your insurance policy will pay for any otherwise caused damages or you can commission us as per the terms specified in the pricing section.
What additional costs are incurred?
- That’s up to you! In the pricing section, you will find a detailed list of our hourly rates. We try make our pricing as transparent as possible so that nobody gets any unpleasant surprises.